(Difference between revisions)
(An example quotation from HaWiki's QuotesPage: <autrijus>'s jokeful comparing Perl and Haskell)
m (Enclosing <autrijus>'s name in <nowiki>...</nowiki> tags. Only for logical consistence (no practical significance))
Revision as of 19:36, 23 March 2006
Who says functional programmers never have any fun? Here's some of the hoaxes and other funny stuff that's passed over the Haskell mailing list over the years.
- Microsoft takes over Haskell
- The Evolution of a Haskell Programmer (can you write a factorial function?)
- Haskell saves lives!
- An ode to Haskell
- Try some Haskell today!
- Functional porn
- Dr. Seuss builds a parser
- The latest Hugs release?
- Haskell fingers Enron
- URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED!
- Need help with your homework?
- Need help performing?
- Haskell is slow!
- Monads explained by the Catholic Church
- HaWiki's QuotesPage. E.g. a quotation from <autrijus>:
- Perl: "Easy things are easy, hard things are possible"
- Haskell: "Hard things are easy, the impossible just happened"