Revision as of 12:02, 12 September 2007 by Henk-Jan van Tuyl (Corrected 2 links)
Who says functional programmers never have any fun? Here's some of the hoaxes and other funny stuff that's passed over the Haskell mailing list over the years.
- Microsoft takes over Haskell
- The Evolution of a Haskell Programmer (can you write a factorial function?)
- Haskell saves lives!
- An ode to Haskell
- Try some Haskell today!
- Functional porn
- Dr. Seuss builds a parser
- The latest Hugs release?
- Haskell fingers Enron
- Haskells 1984 parallelisms
- How to keep an imperative programmer busy for hours
- URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED!
- Need help with your homework?
- Need help performing?
- Haskell is slow!
- Monads explained by the Catholic Church
- Committee Advocating The Superstitious Use of Parentheses
- The Beta Release of Glasgow Haskell (and explanation)
- The Haskerl Extension to Haskell
- HaskellWiki's QuotesPage. E.g. a quotation from <autrijus>:
- Perl: "Easy things are easy, hard things are possible"
- Haskell: "Hard things are easy, the impossible just happened"
- Lambdabot's quotes archive.
- Haskell cosmetics, pure and good for you
- Haskell No Operation
- Almost Haskell
- There's a monster in my Haskell!
- What does IO look like?, or how why threading the real world is tricky.
- King IO (freely adapted from Goethe)
- Think of a monad ...
- The warm, fuzzy thing transformer
- The Haskell Learning Curve