Revision as of 20:43, 27 May 2010 by Michael T
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Iteratee I/O is a way to avoid the problems that can occur with lazy I/O.
Discussions elsewhere on this wiki include:
Essays by Oleg:
- Oleg's writings: Incremental multi-level input processing with left-fold enumerator: predictable, high-performance, safe, and elegant
- An implementation by Oleg, iteratees on Chars and Strings
- A general library by Oleg
- Lazy IO considered harmful; way to go, Left-fold enumerator!
- A Darcs repository of an alternative implementation
Uses of Iteratee I/O: