|(3 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 12:21, 7 July 2009
 1 T-shirts, Mugs, and Mouse Pads
 1.1 Spreadshirt
Make your own tshirt on spreadshirt:
- The famous xmonad tshirt, "purely functional".
There is a new shop on spreadshirt.net offering a (growing) variety of products and (more or less original) designs, including a clean logo variant: The gleemerch Haskell geekware shop, non-profit of course. A few examples:
 1.2 CafePress
 1.2.1 New logo
- T-shirts, stickers, and magnets using the new Thompson-Wheeler logo (in a blue and green scheme that should reproduce well on light and dark backgrounds) are now available at cost on CafePress. Please email rsw with problems or item requests.
 1.2.2 Older logos
These time-tested, hacker-approved shirts (plus mugs, mouse pads, and more) are based on older logo designs. Wear them with pride.
Thanks to Fritz Ruehr, Conal Elliott, Andrew Cooke and Wouter Swierstra for design work. Send mail to Fritz Ruehr with any merchandise quality or other issues for products from CafePress below, except as noted.
See the logos page for more details. The following stores are available (the merchandise is organized into separate "stores" for historical/logistical reasons):
- Original haskell.org logo (Pan image by Conal Elliott on back).
- New Haskell logo (words on front, circle back)
- "purity" logo (w/ "Pure Fun" on back)
- Alternate "classy" logo (feature list on back)
- Dysfunctional programming (nothing on back)
- Strong, static types (typing judgement on back)
- HOT (Higher-Order & Typed) (lambda on back; available in shirts, boxers, thongs, barbecue apron or mug)
- Do it in a Monad (monad laws on back)
- Generic Haskell logo (no back yet)
- Pancito "bugs" artwork by Andrew Cooke (no back yet)
- The Monad.Reader logo (logo on front; slogan on back optional; design and CafePress shop by Wouter Swierstra)
- Haskore t-shirt (Puttin' the "funk" back in functional programming; temporal media laws on back)
- "Do it in a Monad ... and remain pure!" (various shirts with logo on front, monad laws on back)
- infant and toddler girls' wear (with dancing bear logo; no back yet)
- infant and toddler boys' wear (with juggling bear logo; no back yet)
- Haskell Hackers t-shirts in the much-requested black color with red and white design. Fritz notes (paraphrased) with regard to this shirt:
- Historically there have been some issues with printing on dark colors as noted by the CafePress people, but our Test Marketing Focus Panel tells me that the design looks good and wears and washes well. Black shirts are a bit pricier, but as always, we sell the shirts at cost. I wouldn't recommend the other (non-black) colors; if you order the shirt (or any other merchandise I've created) and have quality problems, please let me (Fritz) know right away.
 1.3 Making new merchandise
If you would like to make other merchandise available, add links here. (You may also mail your ideas/sketches to Fritz Ruehr, who can provide graphic design work or CafePress preparation work.) If you link in merchandise that is sold above cost, please mark it as such. You need not restrict yourself to CafePress as a manufacturer/distributor.
 2 Other
 2.1 Stamps (Germany)
You can attach your favorite logo to an online stamp.