Practice of Functional Programming
Practice of Functional Programing — a Russian electronic magazine devoted to promoting functional programming, with both theoretical and explanatory articles as well as practical ones (FP success stories). Much of the material is often related to Haskell. Visit the Official web-site of this magazine (in Russian).
The magazine has ISSN 2075-8456.
The editorial and authors stuff want to distribute this magazine free of charge. But the development of it can't be free of charge. So you can make a donation with WebMoney (R218751601599), Yandex.Money (41001450150424) or PayPal. The editorial and authors stuff will be gratiful for any pecuniary aid.
The first issue was released at 20 July 2009. The magazine can be downloaded as the PDF-file. Also it contains the next papers (the links lead to HTML versions of the papers):
- Lazy to Fear by S. A. Zefirov
- Function and Functional Approach by R. V. Dushkin
- The Mutable State and Fight with it by E. R. Kirpichev
- I haven't took the checkers for a long time by D. E. Astapov
- Haskell Monoids and their Uses by D. Piponi (translated into Russian by K. V. Zaborski)
- The Literature on Functional Programming Overview by A. Y. Ott
The editor of the first issue is L. Walkin.
The second issue was released at 28 September 2009. It contains the next papers:
The editor of the second issue is L. Walkin.
The third issue is planned to release at 20 November 2009.
The editor of the third issue is D. E. Astapov.