Practice of Functional Programming
Practice of Functional Programing — a Russian electronic magazine devoted to promoting functional programming, with both theoretical and explanatory articles as well as practical ones (FP success stories). Much of the material is often related to Haskell. Visit the Official web-site of this magazine (in Russian).
The magazine has ISSN 2075-8456.
The editorial and authors stuff want to distribute this magazine free of charge. But it's hard to create it for free. So you can make a donation with WebMoney (R218751601599), Yandex.Money (41001450150424) or PayPal. The editorial and authors staff will be grateful for any pecuniary aid.
The first issue was released on July 20, 2009. The magazine can be downloaded as a PDF document. It consists of the following articles (the links point to HTML versions of the articles):
- Lazy to Fear by S. A. Zefirov
- Functions and Functional Approach by R. V. Dushkin
- The Perils of Mutable State and Methods for Fighting Them by E. R. Kirpichov
- I haven't took the checkers for a long time by D. E. Astapov
- Haskell Monoids and their Uses by D. Piponi (translated into Russian by K. V. Zaborski)
- An Overview of Bibliography on Functional Programming by A. Y. Ott
The editor of the first issue is L. Walkin.
The second issue was released on September 28, 2009. It consists of the following articles:
The editor of the second issue is L. Walkin.
The third issue is planned to be released on November 20, 2009.
The editor of the third issue is D. E. Astapov.