Examples for the reactive-banana library.
- Mainly demonstrates how to set up an event network with your own event loop. Also demonstrates the FRP functionality.
- Demonstrates how to set up an event network with your own event loop and how to pause or resume it.
GUI Examples - Very simple
- A simple counter that can be manipulated with two buttons "Up" or "Down".
- Simple currency converter. Reads a value from a text entry widget and multiplies it with a constant. (Does wxHaskell offer a way to make this real-time?)
- Minimalistic application that displays network statistics in real time.
- Two simple counters. There is only one pair of buttons "Up" or "Down", the button "Switch Counters" allows you to specify which counter should be affected.
GUI Examples - More elaborate
- A wave-like pattern. Not the most beautiful code, but it demonstrates that you can generated timed events.