(Difference between revisions)
(→Links: Added links to roshask and "Functional Reactive Programming" (HaskellWiki page))
Revision as of 20:49, 11 June 2012
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
- The robotics category on Hackage
- roshask, a binding to ROS, a software framework that aims to provide a standard software architecture for robotic systems.
- Build Yourself a Bluetooth Controlled Six-Legged Robot (blog article)
- Applications and libraries/Robotics
- Haskell-controlled Segway robot (blog article)
- Simple Robot Programmed in Haskell (video)
- Functional Reactive Programming
- Functional Reactive Programming (HaskellWiki page)