Jump to navigation Jump to search
- GHC 7.8.4 is released
- The Haskell Platform 2014.2 has been released
- Hackage 2 is now live, powered by Haskell.
- FP Haskell Center, the commercial in-browser IDE by FP Complete has been released.
- Cabal 1.18 has been released.
- The Haskell Platform 2013.2 is now available
- FP Complete has compiled a short survey to help build the Haskell user community.
- The Haskell Platform 2012.4 is now available
- GHC 7.6 is released
- The Haskell Platform 2012.2 is now available
- Yesod 1.0 is now available
- GHC 7.4 is released
- O'Reilly have announced a forthcoming book on Parallel and Concurrent Haskell