This page is outdated! See the following links for up-to-date information:
- Repository: https://github.com/UU-ComputerScience/uhc
UHC is the Utrecht Haskell Compiler. UHC supports almost all Haskell98 and Haskell 2010 features plus experimental extensions . The compiler runs under MacOSX, Windows (cygwin), and various Unix flavors.
- Multiple backends:
- Experimental language extensions, some of which have not been implemented before
- Implementation via attribute grammars and other high-level tools
- Ease of experimentation with language variants, thanks to an aspect-oriented internal organisation
Blog articles, tutorials
- The Great Haskell Compiler shootout (comparison of speed of compiled programs, anno 2010)
This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.