Wow, you mean someone is actually interested in me? :o
What I do
Code I write
I'm responsible for the various Haskell software packages:
- Graphalyz Library for using graphs to analyse the relationships inherent in discrete data (used by SourceGraph).
- SourceGraph Use graph theory to analyse your Haskell code. Related papers:
- Gentoo#haskell-updater (along with the rest of the Gentoo-Haskell team, though I started it and am the main developer: the others are too scared of me to make changes! :p).
For my sins, ever since I started my honours in mathematics, I've been writing more and more graph-related code. Here's a sample of what I'm doing:
- Generic Graph Classes; a rough-and-ready first draft is available upon request.
- A Partial Latin Square generator (a complete re-write of the project with which I learnt Haskell that was originally based upon Sudoku#Sudoku_incrementally.2C_.C3.A0_la_Bird; this is waiting on the following project.
- An implementation of nauty in Haskell (yes, I know about hgal, but it's slow and unmaintained). Work on this is halted until the generic graph classes are sorted out (and when I can pry some time out from hacking on graphviz, etc.).
Not quite code, but still...
- I'm an unofficial developer in the Gentoo-Haskell team (which means I write a lot of ebuilds for it, but haven't bothered to make it official). My work on haskell-updater grew out of my frustration at having to manually rebuild packages.
- My blog