Web/Libraries/RPC and Services
|Haskell Web Development|
This page is under construction. Feel free to help out. If you make substantial edits, please add your name to the authors list at the bottom of this page, so that you can be credited if this is ever published in another medium.
- HaXR - the Haskell XML-RPC library
- An XML-RPC client and server library. XML-RPC is "remote procedure calling using HTTP as the transport and XML as the encoding. XML-RPC is designed to be as simple as possible, while allowing complex data structures to be transmitted, processed and returned."
- HAIFA is an implementation of parts of the web-service architecture in Haskell. Notably it includes an XML serializer, a partial implementation of XML Schema and SOAP/1.1.
- This package allows Haskell programmers to write CORBA clients and servers using the MICO open-source CORBA implementation. It defines a Haskell language mapping for CORBA, and includes an IDL compiler which generates Haskell stub and skeleton modules from IDL files.
- Obtain quote data from finance.yahoo.com
- This package is an implementation of MessagePack-RPC protocol. MessagePack-RPC is an RPC protocol that is using MessagePack data format. MessagePack is a Fast and Compact Serialization binary format.There is many language binding for this protocol. e.g. C/C++, Ruby, Python, Perl, PHP, Java. etc .... So, we can interact with those languages by using this protocol's simple and fast RPC call.If you want to know more about this protocol, see http://redmine.msgpack.org/projects/msgpack/wiki/RPCProtocolSpec .