Revision as of 11:53, 19 January 2006
WinHugs is the Windows user interface to Hugs. Further details, including a preview download, are available here. In addition to all of the Hugs features, it includes type browsers and heirarchical constraint views. WinHugs should run on any version of Windows since 95, i.e. 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP. A list of bugs and features is maintained here.
The code is currently maintained by Neil Mitchell, and has been rewritten from scratch. Previous versions were written by ...
3 Good Points About the Rewrite
- Rewritten to use less code
- Redesigned options, better layed out
- Easier integration with text editors, just textpad for now but ask for more
- Better designed menus
- Updated artwork, hicolor large size
- Uses XP style
- Faster on output, about 5 times
- About twice as fast as the console version of Hugs on Windows
- Can use drag/drop and cut/copy/paste better
- Hyperlinks for errors
- Better support for interact and getChar