- York Haskell Compiler
See the official home page at http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/yhc/ (Most of that page will be moved to the wiki over time)
This is the official Yhc manual, feel free to edit it!
- Introduction - the dull stuff
- Using Yhc - short tutorial on yhc, yhi, yhe
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Options - command line options and environment variables
- Building - building yhc from source
- Hacking - how to hack on Yhc
- Porting - how to port Yhc to a new architecture/platform
Yhc itself (both compiler and runtime) are released under the GPL. Any programs compiled with Yhc do not gain any additional license restrictions.
These are all the pages within the Yhc domain
How do you do a pagelist with this new wiki software?