< Yhc(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 14:41, 8 October 2006
Currently snapshots are only available for Windows users, this describes how to install and test Yhc on Windows.
 1 Installing
- Create a folder called Yhc.
- Download the snapshot http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/fp/yhc/snapshot/yhc-latest.zip in that folder.
- Extract, using WinZip or similar.
- Go to My Computer, right click Properties, Advanced, Environment Variables:
- Add the folder to yhc.exe to your PATH variable.
 2 Testing
Now, to test, open a command window anywhere and type in:
echo main = print 42 > Main.hs yhc Main yhi Main
You should see the number 42 appear.