< Yi(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 12:02, 31 January 2008
- How do I install yi?
- get it from hackage. Configure, compile and install yi as you would do for any other Cabal package.
- Setup.hs does not compile!
- You need to use Cabal version 1.2.3. To make sure you use it, do:
ghc -package Cabal-22.214.171.124 --make Setup.hs ./Setup configure ...
- Setup configure fails with
"Setup.hs: Package yi-0.3 can't be built on this system."
- it means that you have no UI package available. You need vty or gtk2hs installed. Get them from hackage.