|Line 41:||Line 41:|
* Alfredo Di Napoli - I have in mind a couple
* Alfredo Di Napoli - I have in mind a couple interesting features I would like to see in snap.
Revision as of 13:01, 7 May 2014
These are some of the projects that ZuriHac 2014 attendees will be working on:
- Bas van Dijk (Faster JSON encoder)
2 scion / lambdachine
- Thomas Schilling
- Jasper van der Jeugt
4 Haskell: the Gathering
- Martijn van Steenbergen
Persistent implementation of the T-Digest (https://github.com/tdunning/t-digest) quantile estimation data structure, for use in ekg.
- Johan Tibell
Nomyx is a game where you can change the rules while playing: http://www.nomyx.net
I'll work on new features and bugs: http://www.github.com/cdupont/Nomyx/issues?state=open. Help/advices are welcome :)
- Corentin Dupont
- Alfredo Di Napoli - I have in mind a couple of interesting features I would like to see in snap.
- Ian Ross (tags interface)
9 GHC bug squashing
I plan to fix a few random GHC bugs and I’m more than happy to guide GHC-newbies in doing the same.
- Joachim Breitner