This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Lenses are a way to easily access record fields.
Furthermore, see the packages in the category Lenses on Hackage
- basic lens operator examples
- Getting Started with Lenses
- Haskell for all: Lenses
- Haskell for all: Program imperatively using Haskell lenses
- Lenses: compositional data access and manipulation, a podcast of Simon Peyton Jones talking about lenses
- Why I don’t like the lens library
- CCC #23: Picking a lens library
- Musings on Lens
- The HCAR 2014 entry for the package lens, including a list of links