< Benchmarks Game
Revision as of 01:16, 23 February 2009 by Blackh (I have parallelized k-nucleotide)
Quad-core enabled parallel Haskell benchmark entries, for the 64 bit quad core shootout.
- Check the GC stats with +RTS -sstderr -RTS, if that number if over 5%, use -AxxxM to set a better default heap size.
- Use N+1 capabilities for SMP, e.g. +RTS -N5 -RTS, for the quad core.
- Take the single threaded, fast programs and parallise them
- Parallel strategies are the lightest way to add SMP capabilities.
- Contact dons or sbahra on #haskell for access to a quad or eight-way benchmark machine, before uploading.
- See if you can use the new parallel GC to good effect: no entries currently do.
- /BinaryTrees and /BinaryTreesDPH