Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- September: FPCA meeting decides on need for standard pure lazy functional programming language
- The Haskell Committee formed in September 1987
- Views (Wadler)
- Language: Id (Arvind, Nikhil)
- Language: Clean (Plasmeijer et al)
- Book: "The Implementation of Functional Programming Languages" (Peyton Jones et al)