Applications and libraries/Robotics
- The copyright status of this work is not known. Please help resolve this on the talk page.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
- Haskell for Vision and Robotics
- Frob is an Embedded Domain Specific Language for controlling robots. It is built using the principals of Functional Reactive Programming, as developed by Conal Elliott for the Fran animation system. The current incarnation of Frob is part of the Yampa FRP system.
- A Haskell interface to Lego Mindstorms NXT
- A Haskell interface to Lego Mindstorms NXT over Bluetoooth. It supports direct commands, messages and many sensors (also unofficial). It has also support for a simple message-based control of a NXT brick via remotely executed program (basic NXC code included).
- Segway RMP control from Haskell
- An interface to Segway RMP robots via USB. This library has been used to develop a simple face-following robot as demonstrated in this video. The robot also uses the cv-combinators library that wraps OpenCV's high-level computer vision capabilities in a pure, functional interface.