Applications and libraries/Bioinformatics
< Applications and libraries(Difference between revisions)
(added a brief overview of my stuff)
(reorganized things a bit)
Revision as of 09:39, 6 December 2006
Ketil Malde's Bioinformatics stuff
- Ketil's bioinformatics pages
- Some tools, implemented in Haskell, are available from this site
- xsact - a sequence clustering tool (currently in revision 1.5).
- xtract - a sequence assembly tool which uses an interesting algorithm based on de Bruijn graphs, but unfortunately is hard to tune to give optimal results. Unless you plan to fix it, use CAP3 instead.
- rbr - a sequence masking tool, masking ESTs based on a statistical measure of word frequencies.
- rselect - a simple and efficient tool for extracting random sets of sequences
- A bioinformatics library, currently containing bits and pieces needed for the above programs. The main focus at the moment is on nucleotide sequences.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.