Applications and libraries/Cryptography
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
Cryptography and hashing libraries
- The Haskell Cryptographic Library
- A library of cryptographic functions collected together in one package.
- A number theory library, RSA library, and RSA programs.
- PAM authentication
- PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules) is a library that makes the task of authenticating a user easier for application developers. Instead of writing a backend for every authentication library (kerberos, shadow, ldap etc.) you only have to write an interface for pam.
- A SHA2 library for sha256 and sha512 hashes, written in pure Haskell.
- An (incomplete) implementation of OpenPGP in Haskell.