Applications and libraries/Games
< Applications and libraries
Revision as of 03:37, 28 September 2007 by DonStewart (games in haskell)
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
- ANSI terminal Space Invaders
- A very simple space invaders written entirely in Haskell 98.
- David Roundy originally developed a Bridge game in Haskell and wrote a versioning system for this project. However as time went by, the versioning project Darcs became the more important part of the development and the bridge game was stalled.
- Frag is a 3D first person shooting game written in Haskell, by Mun Hon Cheong. It uses Yampa, Quake 3 BSP level format and OpenGL. It is licensed under the GPL.
- Haskell in Space
- An asteroid like game
- ASCII tetris in Haskell
- Chess AI engine
- GTK chess client
- Mage (tar.gz)
- Nethack clone written in Haskell
- Monadius is a shoot 'em up with the selection bar power-up system for Windows, written in Haskell
- Roguestar is a science fiction adventure role playing game using haskell and OpenGL.
- Haskell implementation of scrabble
- Octane Mech
- Octane Mech, OpenGL Haskell based mech game
- FunGEn - a game engine for Haskell
- FunGEn (Functional Game Engine) is a 2D platform-independent game engine implemented in and for Haskell, using HOpenGL. It is intended to help game programmers in the game development process, in a faster and automated way.