Applications and libraries/Games
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
- Frag is a 3D first person shooting game written in Haskell, by Mun Hon Cheong. It uses Yampa, Quake 3 BSP level format and OpenGL. It is licensed under the GPL.
- ANSI terminal Space Invaders
- A very simple space invaders written entirely in Haskell 98.
- ASCII tetris in Haskell
- Monadius is a shoot 'em up with the selection bar power-up system for Windows, written in Haskell
- Roguestar is a science fiction adventure role playing game using haskell and OpenGL.
- Mage (tar.gz)
- Nethack clone written in Haskell
- Chess AI engine
- GTK chess client
- FunGEn - a game engine for Haskell
- FunGEn (Functional Game Engine) is a 2D platform-independent game engine implemented in and for Haskell, using HOpenGL. It is intended to help game programmers in the game development process, in a faster and automated way.