Difference between revisions of "Applications and libraries/Genetic programming"
m (Better introductory text on the ant evolution case study)
m (Libraries and tools/Genetic programming moved to Applications and libraries/Genetic programming)
Revision as of 18:38, 2 May 2007
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
- Dr. Tina Yu's publications
- Many of them are on fruitful applications of Functional Programming in Genetic Programming.
- A Genetic Algorithm Framework Using Haskell
- Deryck F. Brown, A. Beatriz Garmendia-Doval and John A. W. McCall.
- Genetic algorithms in Haskell with polytypic programming
- written by Måns Vestin. It contains also a case study: ants have to find some food in a labirinth. Each has its own strategy for that. As the evolution of ants proceeds, their ability (to find as many food as possible) increases.