Applications and libraries/Genetic programming
< Applications and libraries
Revision as of 08:27, 20 August 2006 by EndreyMark (Adding link to Måns Vestin: Genetic algorithms in Haskell with polytypic programming. Some words on it.)
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
- Dr. Tina Yu's publications
- Many of them are on fruitful applications of Functional Programming in Genetic Programming.
- A Genetic Algorithm Framework Using Haskell
- Deryck F. Brown, A. Beatriz Garmendia-Doval and John A. W. McCall.
- Genetic algorithms in Haskell with polytypic programming
- written by Måns Vestin. It contains also a case study: ants have to find food in a labirinth, and the amount of found food is increasing as evolution proceeds.