Applications and libraries/Hardware verification
< Applications and libraries(Difference between revisions)
m (HardwareVerification moved to Libraries and tools/Hardware verification)
(+ a digital circuit simulator)
Revision as of 06:07, 30 March 2006
- The copyright status of this work is not known. Please help resolve this on the talk page.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
- Hawk, Specifying and Prototyping Microprocessors
- The goal of the Hawk project is to develop a language for expressing highly abstracted specifications of modern microprocessor designs, to provide design teams with the ability to dynamically explore a wide range of design choices. The Hawk language is Haskell plus the Hawk library.
- Lava is a hardware description language based upon Haskell.
- Circuit Simulator
- David J. King and John O'Donnell's digital circuit simulator