Applications and libraries/Network
< Applications and libraries(Difference between revisions)
(Use definition-list style)
Revision as of 13:21, 31 March 2006
- An IRC bot implemented in Haskell, with a plugin architecture, providing many many services, including:
- Haskell evaluation, type and kind checking
- Type search, identifier search, library search, google and wikipedia search
- Code refactoring
- And more!
- An IRC client in haskell
- Conjure is a Haskell implementation of the bittorrent protocol
- A gopher caching spider, similar in goals to the wayback machine at archive.org. Written in Haskell, uses the HDBC database engine.
- Ginsu is a client for the gale chat system. It is designed to be powerful and above all stable, as well as having a quick learning curve.
- Alternative high speed network implementation supporting varios IO strategies including epoll.
- Support for SSL/TLS connections.