Applications and libraries/Network
< Applications and libraries
Revision as of 03:28, 25 March 2006 by DonStewart (A few of the major networked tools that come to mind)
- Lambdabot is an IRC bot implemented in Haskell, with a plugin architecture, providing many many services, including:
- Haskell evaluation, type and kind checking
- Type search, identifier search, library search, google and wikipedia search
- Code refactoring
- And more!
- Hircules - an IRC client in haskell
- conjure is a Haskell implementation of the bittorrent protocol
- gopherbot - a gopher caching spider, similar in goals to the wayback machine at archive.org. Written in Haskell, uses the HDBC database engine.
- Ginsu - Ginsu is a client for the gale chat system. It is designed to be powerful and above all stable, as well as having a quick learning curve.