Applications and libraries/Operating system
< Applications and libraries
Revision as of 02:30, 25 March 2006 by DonStewart (hs-plugins seems suitable to go on the OS page)
Standalone implementations of operating systems in Haskell
- hs-plugins Library support for dynamically loading Haskell modules, as well as compiling source or eval code fragments at runtime.
Link collections on pure functional shells
Haskell shell examples
- A library for using Haskell for tasks which are usually done by shell scripts, e.g. command line parsing, analysing paths, etc. It can be used also for tasks usually done GetOpt (a module for GNU-/POSIX-like option handling of commandline arguments). But also for many other things.
- Jim Mattson's Hsh Haskell shell
- on the software page by Ralf Hinze. Hsh seems to be written in Haskell 1.3.
- a nascent project page on a shell scripting system
- Monadic i/o and UNIX shell programming
- UNIX pipes as IO monads.
- library for communicating with other processes via Haskell code
- h4sh provides a set of Haskell List functions as normal unix shell commands. This allows us to use Haskell in shell scripts transparently. Each program is generated from the corresponding Haskell function's type