Applications and libraries/Web programming
- The copyright status of this work is not known. Please help resolve this on the talk page.
This page contains a list of libraries and tools in a certain category. For a comprehensive list of such pages, see Applications and libraries.
Libraries and Tools for Web, HTML, and XML Programming in Haskell
- HTTP and Browser Modules
- A significantly RFC compliant HTTP/1.1 client implementation. This is an updated version of Warrick Gray's original version.
- A family of combinator libraries for programming Web applications. WASH/HTML is for generating dynamic HTML documents, combining flexibility and safety. WASH/CGI is for server-side Web scripting with sessions, compositional forms, and graphics.
- Haskell Server Pages
- Using Haskell as a server-side scripting language, extended to allow embedded XML/XHTML fragments in Haskell code.
- Generative Implementation Strategies for Data-Centric Web Applications
- HaXml: utilities for using XML with Haskell
- Includes an XML parser, an HTML parser, a pretty-printer, a combinator library for generic XML transformations, and two Haskell>-<XML converters using type-based translation.
- Haskell XML Toolbox
- The Haskell XML Toolbox bases on the ideas of HaXml and HXML, but introduces a more general approach for processing XML with Haskell. The Haskell XML Toolbox uses a generic data model for representing XML documents, including the DTD subset and the document subset, in Haskell.
- Xtract is a `grep'-like command-line tool for searching XML and HTML documents.
- The Haskell Html Library by Andy Gill
- This library is a collection of combinators, allowing your Haskell programs to generate HTML. It is available in the standard libraries as Text.Html.
- Haskell binding for CGI. Original Version by Erik Meijer. Further hacked on by Sven Panne. Further hacking by Andy Gill.
- A new library for writing CGI programs. Features include:
- Access to CGI parameters (e.g. form input) from both GET and POST requests.
- Access to CGI environment variables.
- Ability to set arbitrary response headers.
- Support for HTTP cookies.
- Efficient file upload support.
- Wrapper functions for compatibility with the existing Network.CGI module.
XML-RPC and CORBA
- HaXR - the Haskell XML-RPC library
- An XML-RPC client and server library. XML-RPC is "remote procedure calling using HTTP as the transport and XML as the encoding. XML-RPC is designed to be as simple as possible, while allowing complex data structures to be transmitted, processed and returned."
- HAIFA is an implementation of parts of the web-service architecture in Haskell. Notably it includes an XML serializer, a partial implementation of XML Schema and SOAP/1.1.