Difference between revisions of "Books and tutorials"
m (updated of the link to the book "Grammars and Parsing" to a newer version)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 20:48, 15 July 2008
Some books and links listed here can be found also in the articles of Theoretical foundations category
- Practical Foundations of Mathematics
- Paul Taylor. Cambridge University Press, ISBN: 0-521-63107-6, xii+576 pages, September 2000.
- Toposes, Triples and Theories
- Michael Barr and Charles Wells. The revised version of their formerly Springer Verlag published book is online for free download. Note that they use the name triple instead of monad.
- Haskell research papers are collected on haskell.org
- Also, an online bibliography of Haskell research at ReadScheme.org
Formal Languages and Automata, Grammars and Parsing using Haskell
- Grammars and Parsing by Johan Jeuring and Doaitse Swierstra is available:
- 3.1 The type 'Parser' pp 47
- 3.2 Elementary parsers pp 49
- 3.3 Parser combinator pp 52
- 5.1 Finite state automata pp 85