Revision as of 15:21, 9 February 2010 by Lenny222
Chlor is a pure-Haskell library that
- produces vector graphics diagrams and charts
- provides reusable highlevel components
- supports essential file formats like PDF, SVG, EPS, etc.
Boxes are used to define position and size of shapes.
- are invisible
- define position and size of shapes
A box can be
- split, with margins or no margins
- merged with other boxes
Some builtin-shapes mapped to a box grid:
1.3 Graphical attributes
Chlor is currently only available from the SVN repository