m (add link to new 0.4 -> 0.5 migration page)
m (add link to new contributing page)
Revision as of 20:15, 27 July 2012
The diagrams framework provides an embedded domain-specific language (EDSL) for declarative drawing.
This is the diagrams wiki, for collecting tips and tricks, examples, information about related projects, and any other related information. If you are looking for more structured documentation (tutorial, user manual, API reference), see the diagrams web page. There is also a bug tracker.
- Frequently asked questions
- Installation instructions
- How to contribute
- Projects: who is working on what.
- 0.4 to 0.5 migration: Description of API changes that may affect diagrams 0.4 code, with explanations of how to migrate to 0.5
- Developer wiki: notes on wanted features, etc.