Revision as of 17:06, 8 March 2006 by EndreyMark
A problem where some concepts of extensible records could be useful is described in the HaskellDB project:
- updated page (see Papers subsection on Documentation)
- which presupposes reading also paper on the original page (see Documentation subpage, PostScript version)
Proposals, implementations can be found on the FirstClassLabels page of Haskell' Wiki.
- Simon Peyton Jones and Greg Morrisett: A proposal for records in Haskell
- Mark Jones and Simon Peyton Jones: Lightweight Extensible Records for Haskell
- Mark P. Jones: A prototype implementation of extensible records for Hugs