Revision as of 22:50, 25 February 2011 by SimonMichael
There are quite a lot of games, unfinished libraries, and interested people out there - please gather links here and join us on #haskell-game !
1 Games and game engines
2 Articles and blog posts
- The Next Mainstream Programming Languages: A Game Developer's Perspective (PPT, PDF) presentation by Tim Sweeney
- wxHaskell - A Portable and Concise GUI Library for Haskell (PDF) - describes an implementation of an asteroids game, wxAsteroids
- Haskell for Games! Blog post, with PDF slides from AngloHaskell talk.
- Games in Haskell - Matthew Sackman and Tristan Allwood on developing games with OpenGL in Haskell
- hssdl-mac-example - how to make an SDL-using package buildable on mac OSX
- http://codepad.org/LRGEkkDp - initialization for SDL to start rendering OpenGL stuff
- A sample policy for hackage categorisation: upload games to Game, engines and libs to Game Engine, or at least to some category beginning with Game, and check latest categories before uploading