Google summer of code
The Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is an annual program funded by Google to allow hundreds of students around the world to participate in free or open source software.
GSoC is open to students using all kinds of technologies and each year we like to see many projects written in/for the haskell programming language.
Some possibly useful links:
haskell.org: summer of code trac
reddit: haskell proposals
Accepted projects: (reference)
- Alejandro Serrano : Improve EclipseFP
- Alexander Göransson: Simplified OpenGL bindings
- Anklesaria: Interpreter Support for the Cabal-Install Build Tool
- Jasper Van der Jeugt: Convert the text package to use UTF–8 internally
- Mikhail Glushenkov: Build multiple Cabal packages in parallel
- Owen Stephens: Darcs Bridge
- Petr Ročkai: Darcs: primitive patches version 3