|(36 intermediate revisions by 12 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 11:13, 4 July 2010
Hac5: The 5th Haskell Hackathon
April 17-19, 2009 Utrecht, The Netherlands
 1 About
The Haskell Hackathon is an international, grassroots collaborative coding festival with a simple focus: build and improve Haskell libraries, tools, and infrastructure. Of course, we have fun doing it, too!
The 5th Haskell Hackathon was held from April 17 to 19, 2009, in the city of Utrecht in the Netherlands. The event was organized by members of the Department of Information and Computing Sciences at Utrecht University and by associates of Tupil.
The Dutch HUG was founded on the last day of the event.
- All participants, including a group photo!
- Projects that were worked on
- Mailing list: email@example.com
- IRC: visit #haskell-hac5 in Freenode.
- Very nice GMap with all locations of interest
- Old information with practical information: location, travelling, accomodation, etc.
 2 Blogosphere coverage
- Live Twitter feed
- Tupil on their happstack-fastcgi bridge
- Christophe Poucet on adaptive containers
- Lots of pictures by Martijn van Steenbergen (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Video clips by Tom Lokhorst:
- Posts by Roman Cheplyaka, including some photos
- darcs hacking sprint #2 report
- Some more photos by Remi Turk
 3 Previous Haskell Hackathons
See also the general Hackathon page.
 4 Organization
The organisers for Hac5 are:
- Andres Löh
- José Pedro Magalhães
- Sean Leather
- Eelco Lempsink
- Chris Eidhof