(→Some Observed Bugs)
Latest revision as of 13:09, 17 December 2012
Hopefully we'll get some progress on hackage2 here at HacPDX. Here are some links:
 1 Some Observed Bugs
- Adding a maintainer "foo" to a package does not result in that package showing up on user "foo"'s list.
- Deleting a user from the maintainer list is broken
- the Candidate/:package/maintain page is just a stub
- packages uploaded via candidate->publish don't show up in tag-based searches
- The tag index isn't updated when 1) the package is uploaded (immutable tags exist) 2) the tags are edited / mutable tags are added.
 2 LINKS
- Getting Started on Hackage2
- The switchover to hackage 2 (what's needed?)
- The darcs repo
- repo we can all push to:
darcs push code.haskell.org:/home/duncan/public_html/hackpdx-ii/hackage-server/