Hac φ 2009
(July it is!)
Revision as of 21:15, 23 May 2009
Hac φ, to be held at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia July 24-26, is in the early planning stages. It will be an informal Haskell hackathon/get-together for the eastern US (although people are welcome to come from elsewhere too!). Watch this space for more details as they are decided.
July 24-26, 2009
If you think you might like to attend (no committment necessary), please add your name below.
- Daniel Wagner (organizer)
- Brent Yorgey (organizer)
- Andrew Wagner (chessguy) - I think I can make either day work, but I'll already be in Philly with nothing to do on the July weekend
- Jake McArthur (jmcarthur/geezusfreeek, prefer July)
- Bjorn Buckwalter - July should work for me. June wouldn't.
- Chung-chieh Shan - July should work for me. June wouldn't.
- Don Stewart (maybe, I'm in PDX). July works.
- Sterling Clover - July seems better, but not sure I can pull either off.
- Austin Seipp (thoughtpolice) - July works; June doesn't.
- Tom Moertel (tmoertel) - July works, but not June (conflicts with YAPC|10)
- Chris Eidhof (maybe) - Only July might work
- Dmitry Golubovsky - it seems more people choose July, OK for me too.
- Dan (dmead)
- Daniel Peebles (pumpkin) - Can only manage July.
- Doug Beardsley (mightybyte) - No preference right now.