Hac φ 2009
Hac φ, to be held at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, is in the early planning stages. It will be an informal Haskell hackathon/get-together for the eastern US (although people are welcome to come from elsewhere too!). At this point we are just trying to gauge interest and pick a date; watch this space for more details as they are decided.
At this point the possible dates are
June 19-21, 2009
July 24-26, 2009
If you think you might like to attend (no committment necessary), please add your name below. Also, please make a note if either of the above dates absolutely does not work for you.
- Daniel Wagner (organizer)
- Brent Yorgey (organizer)
- Andrew Wagner (chessguy) - I think I can make either day work, but I'll already be in Philly with nothing to do on the July weekend
- Jake McArthur (jmcarthur/geezusfreeek)
- Bjorn Buckwalter - July should work for me. June wouldn't.
- Chung-chieh Shan - July should work for me. June wouldn't.
- Don Stewart (maybe, I'm in PDX). July works.