Hac φ 2009
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Hac φ, to be held at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, is in the early planning stages. It will be an informal Haskell hackathon/get-together for the eastern US (although people are welcome to come from elsewhere too!). At this point we are just trying to gauge interest and pick a date; watch this space for more details as they are decided.
At this point the possible dates are
June 19-21, 2009
July 24-26, 2009
If you think you might like to attend (no committment necessary), please add your name below. Also, please make a note if either of the above dates absolutely does not work for you.
- Daniel Wagner (organizer)
- Brent Yorgey (organizer)
- Andrew Wagner (chessguy) - I think I can make either day work, but I'll already be in Philly with nothing to do on the July weekend
- Jake McArthur (jmcarthur/geezusfreeek)
- Bjorn Buckwalter - July should work for me. June wouldn't.
- Chung-chieh Shan - July should work for me. June wouldn't.