Hac 2007 II
Please add yourself to this list if you are potentially interested in being part of a Hackathon colocated with Haskell Workshop and ICFP 2007 (i.e. in Freiburg, Germany, around the end of September/beginning of October).
- Ian Lynagh (Igloo)
- Duncan Coutts (dcoutts)
- Malcolm Wallace (malcolmw)
- Don Stewart (dons)
- Lennart Kolmodin (kolmodin)
- Pepe Iborra (mnislaih)
- Simon Marlow (JaffaCake)
- Ben Lippmeier (benl23)
- David Himmelstrup (Lemmih)
- Björn Bringert (bringert)
- David Waern (waern)
- Rickard Nilsson (ricky)
- Tim Chevalier (Binkley) (not sure yet)
- Neil Mitchell (ndm) - I'll be at IFL, but may be able to meet up for a bit of hacking
- Andy Gill (andyjgill)
Hac 2007 II will take place on Fri 5 Oct to Sun 7 Oct.
|Thu 27 Sep||IFL|
|Fri 28 Sep||IFL|
|Sat 29 Sep||IFL|
|Sun 30 Sep||HW, Scheme|
|Mon 1 Oct||ICFP|
|Tue 2 Oct||ICFP|
|Wed 3 Oct||ICFP|
|Thu 4 Oct||CUFP, MM|
|Fri 5 Oct||Hac 2007 II, Erlang, ML, PV|
|Sat 6 Oct||Hac 2007 II|
|Sun 7 Oct||Hac 2007 II|
The Hackathon will be integrated with the university summer campus.
This will give us all the infrastructure (room, Internet, etc) at minimal hassle.
For local information (travel, accommodation etc) see the ICFP local info page.
Potential topics for a group hack
Add ideas here for which you think hacking together as a group (rather than individually) would be beneficial.
- Building tests that give 100% code coverage for package base.
- Lots of Cabal hacking still to be done
- Bindings for <your favourite C library>
- Haskell library for <your favourite task>
- bytestring 1.0
- bit layer on Data.Binary 1.0
- bytestring parsec
- combine strictcheck and quickcheck once and for all