Difference between revisions of "Haddock/Development ideas"
(About module parameters)
(doctest does the QC stuff)
|(9 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
's . would <></>
to to the code. .could .
* [http://..org/]. could --
the .. .
Latest revision as of 19:11, 14 March 2014
Most of these ideas are very old, but some may still be relevant.
- It would be good to have a recursive flag that would operate on all the .hs and .lhs files under a single directory.
- There should be an annotation to include a function's entire definition in the documentation. This would be useful for functions like
mapMwhere the definition is the clearest possible documentation.
- There should be an option to include a simplified implementation of a function that is equivalent to the one in the code. For instance, instead of showing a complex implementation of List.length that makes use of stream fusion we could show a simple one based on foldl'.
- Optionally show qualifications of identifiers, that is print
Music.Trather than just
T. The option for haddock could be
none(default) strip off qualification (just
origshow the identifiers as they are written in the module (e.g.
fullshow all identifiers with full qualification (