The Haskell Implementors Workshop is an informal affair, aimed at bringing together people behind the Haskell infrastructure. It provides a forum where people working on compilers, tools, or libraries for Haskell development can bat around ideas, share experiences and ask for feedback from fellow experts. There are no proceedings, just a mixture of short talks, longer talks, discussion and demos.
The Haskell Implementors Workshop will run again this year, co-located with ICFP 2012.
- Tuesday 10th July: Proposal Deadline
- Friday 27th July: Notification
- Friday 14th September: Workshop
- Johan Tibell - co-chair (Google)
- Gregory Collins - co-chair (Google)