The Haskell implementors' workshop is a forum for those involved in implementing Haskell systems, infrastructure, libraries and tools, generally for people involved in implementing Haskell technology, to share their work and discuss future directions and collaborations with others.
The workshop does not have proceedings. Talks and/or demos are proposed by submitting an abstract, and selected by a small program committee. The workshop will be informal and interactive, with a flexible timetable and plenty of room for ad-hoc discussion, demos, and impromptu short talks.
The Haskell Implementors Workshop 2014 will be co-located with ICFP 2014 in Gothenburg.
- Call for talks (available soon)
2 Important Dates
- Monday, 14 July, 2014: Talk Proposal Deadline (anywhere on earth)
- Monday, 21 July, 2014: Notification
- Saturday, 6 September: Workshop
3 Programme Committee
- Jost Berthold - co-chair (University of Copenhagen)
- Kevin Hammond (University of St.Andrews)
- Gabriele Keller (University of New South Wales)
- Paul Liu (Intel Labs)
- Rita Loogen (Philipps-Universitat Marburg)
- Geoffrey Mainland - co-chair (Drexel University, Philadelphia)
- Carter Schonwald (WellPosed Ltd)