The Haskell implementors' workshop is a forum for those involved in implementing Haskell systems, infrastructure, libraries and tools, generally for people involved in implementing Haskell technology, to share their work and discuss future directions and collaborations with others.
In 2015, the Haskell Implementors Workshop will be co-located with ICFP 2015 in Vancouver.
The workshop does not have proceedings. Talks and/or demos are proposed by submitting an abstract, and selected by a small program committee. The workshop will be informal and interactive, with a flexible timetable and plenty of room for ad-hoc discussion, demos, and impromptu short talks.
Traditionally, HIW is an open forum for people writing compilers, tools, or libraries, people with cool ideas for directions in which we should take the platform, proposals for new features to be implemented, and half-baked crazy ideas. For more details see the Call for Contributions in full.
NOTE: The submission system has been configured with the wrong deadline date. Expect the deadline to be moved back, to no earlier than Tuesday, Aug 4, anywhere on earth.
- Monday, 3 August, 2015: Talk Proposal Deadline (anywhere on earth)
- Monday, 10 August, 2015: Notification
- Sunday, 30 August, 2015: Workshop
- Christopher Brown (St. Andrews University)
- Richard Eisenberg (University of Pennsylvania)
- Edward Kmett (S&P Capital IQ)
- Hans-Wolfgang Loidl (Heriot-Watt University)
- Trevor L. McDonell (Indiana University)
- Deian Stefan (Stanford University)
- Josef Svenningsson - chair (Chalmers University of Technology)