The wiki.haskell.org website is a wiki, meaning anyone can edit or add new content. To do this you must first create an account and log in.
- Create an account (or login if you already have an account)
To log in or create an account use the link at the top left of the site.
At the top right of each wiki page you can find links for editing the current page, listing its history, and so on. Help on editing is available, including information on editor support.
More help on editing is available here:
- Editorial guidelines for HaskellWiki
- HaskellWiki licensing conventions
- HaskellWiki copyright conventions
- Syntax highlighting for Haskell code
- Help with Mediawiki markup syntax
- Check if the links on a page are still valid with the Link Checker