Haskell in research
(Difference between revisions)
(Updated the links for Oxford, The Fifth Haskell Workshop, The Second Haskell Workshop, the research groups Utrecht, OGI, St. Andrews)
(Updated the link for The Seventh Haskell Workshop)
Revision as of 19:37, 17 November 2008
Since its inception, Haskell development has been driven by programming language researchers. This page collects information about that community.
1 Research groups
- St. Andrews
- New South Wales (Sydney)
- Queensland (Brisbane)
2 Research positions
Advertise your research position on the jobs page.
4 Research papers
- A collection of Haskell research papers.
- A list of conferences relevant to Haskell.
5.1 Haskell Symposium
- The 2008 Haskell Symposium, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
5.2 Haskell Workshops
- The First Haskell Workshop, 1995, La Jolla.
- The Second Haskell Workshop, 7 June 1997, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- The Third Haskell Workshop, 1 October 1999, Paris, France.
- The Fourth Haskell Workshop, 17 September 2000, Montreal, Canada.
- The Fifth Haskell Workshop, September 2001, Firenze, Italy.
- The Sixth Haskell Workshop, October 2002, Pittsburgh, USA.
- The Seventh Haskell Workshop, August 2003, Uppsala, Sweden.
- The Eigth Haskell Workshop, September 2004, Snowbird, Utah, USA.
- The Ninth Haskell Workshop, September 2005, Tallinn, Estonia.
- The Tenth Haskell Workshop, September 2006, Portland, Oregon, USA.
- The Eleventh Haskell Workshop, September 2007, Freiburg, Germany.